Event opportunities

Every year, the City of Stirling provides and supports a range of events with in the City, for the community.

By providing and supporting these events, the City of Stirling is helping to build connected, positive communities, and ensuring that the City is active and vibrant all year round.

The City's 2020 - 2021 Arts and Events program offers a fantastic opportunity to reach a wide and engaged audience, showcase your talents/organisation and align yourself with a reputable brand.

To reduce the impact of social disconnection in the community, the City has designed a program of neighbourhood events. These events are aimed to create a stronger, more connected and vibrant community. By connecting local external event organisers, suppliers and artists, we can encourage economic growth for surrounding businesses with a focus on improving mental health and well being of residents.

If you are an artist, entertainer, supplier or food vendor located within the City of Stirling please submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) via the below online EOI forms.

Expressions of interest

Hyper-Local events

The City has released an Expression of Interest package for local Event Managers. If you are an Event Manager located within the City of Stirling and are interested in project managing the City’s Hyper-Local Event Series, please refer to the information pack provided here.

Expressions of Interest for this project will close on Thursday 17 September 2020 at 9.00am.

City run events

We invite expressions of interest from artists, entertainers and community organisations with exciting and unique performances, events, projects and spaces to be a part of the City of Stirling’s annual arts and events program. We would also like to hear from potential sponsors, suppliers and individuals wanting to work or volunteer at our City run events.

To be considered, all activities must be held within the City of Stirling, be of high quality, inclusive, diverse and accessible to the community. Expressions of interest are accepted throughout the year. For more information, please read the following Arts and Events Expressions of Interest Pack 2020.

Expression of interest

For further information, please contact the events team at culture@stirling.wa.gov.au.

Food vendors at events

Some events require short-term food services. If your organisation can supply mobile food or drinks please submit an expression of interest today.

Expression of interest - food vendors

All temporary food businesses must complete a 12-month permit application, including charity and community fundraising businesses. Before filling out the form, we suggest you read our standards guidelines, obtain permission from the event organiser and make sure your public liability insurance is up to date.

Please note, businesses will be required to pay a fee to trade at City of Stirling events. 

Buskers and entertainers

Live entertainment adds to the City’s vibrancy and helps to create an atmosphere where people want to be.

However, there are several considerations that we need to make before allowing buskers and entertainers to occupy our streets. 

Please contact the City's Community Safety team on (08) 9205 8555 and ensure you have a minimum $20 million Public Liability Insurance prior to enquiring.