Stirling Leisure Centres - Leisurepark - Balga
Stirling Leisure Centre - Leisurepark Balga is a vibrant leisure centre with unique features such as a hydrotherapy pool and functional strength studio.
- Fully equipped gymnasium with a range of cardio, strength and free weights equipment
- Over 50 group fitness classes per week including Aqua Fitness, Les Mills programs, Pilates and more
- Functional strength studio which is fully equipped for small group training to maximise strength and fitness
- Heated Indoor 25m eight lane lap pool
- Indoor hydrotherapy pool with ramp entry designed for rehabilitation, hydrotherapy and beginner swimming lessons
For the health and safety of employees and patrons, the following COVID-19 conditions of entry must be adhered to prior to entry:
- No towel, no entry
- Towels must be used on equipment
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Wipe down the equipment with the supplied spray and wipe after use
- Please observe 1.5m physical distancing and practice good hygiene at all times
- Please do not attend the facility if you are unwell
- Maintain a strict limit of two square metres (2sqm) per person.
Staff will be onsite during all opening hours to assist users, please follow the direction of staff at all times.
|Day||Aquatics and Learn to Swim||Health and Fitness||Creche|
|Monday to Friday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 8.30pm||8.30am - 12.00noon|
|Saturday and Sunday||7.30am - 7.00pm||7.30am - 7.00pm||8.00am - 12.00noon (Saturday only)|
|Public Holidays||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.00am - 6.00pm||Closed|
|Christmas Day and Good Friday||Closed||Closed||Closed|
Phone (08) 9205 7340
Creche (08) 9205 7347 (bookings essential)
Stirling Leisure Centre - Leisurepark Balga Functional Strength Studio
The Functional Strength Studio is proving popular at Stirling Leisure Centre - Leisurepark Balga. Functional Strength Studio is equipped with a range of equipment including a strength training rig, assault bike, Skierg, sled track, rower, battle ropes, kettlebells and more. The large range of 45minute classes are conducted by experienced personal trainers and will include HIIT and strength based sessions, and with small class sizes you will get results and stay motivated.
Full access to the Function Strength Studio is included in facility memberships and the class timetable is available here.
Visit YouTube for more info on Functional Strength.
Stirling Leisure Centres offer great value memberships with full access to our facilities, click here for the membership details.
All membership suspension and cancellations requests must be made in email to email@example.com.
The group fitness program consists of over 50 classes per week, consisting of well-known programs such as Yoga, Body Pump, Body Attack, Aqua Fitness and more.
Please click here for the class timetable.
Stirling Leisure Centre - Leisurepark Balga offer crèche facilities for children between the ages of 8 weeks and 5 years of age, Children must be immunised. Creche access is included in facility memberships.
Bookings are essential, please call (08) 9205 7347.
Learn to Swim
Learn to Swim lessons are available from infants to adults. Learn to Swim in our heated pool facilities all year round. Click here for Learn to Swim details.
Cnr of Princess Rd and Camberwell Rd, Balga WA 6061