Stirling Leisure Centres - Leisurepark - Balga
Stirling Leisure Centre - Leisurepark Balga is a vibrant leisure centre with unique features such as a hydrotherapy pool and functional strength studio.
- Fully equipped gymnasium with a range of cardio, strength and free weights equipment
- Over 50 group fitness classes per week including Aqua Fitness, Les Mills programs, Pilates and more
- Functional strength studio which is fully equipped for small group training to maximise strength and fitness
- Heated indoor 25m eight lane lap pool
- Indoor hydrotherapy pool with ramp entry designed for rehabilitation, hydrotherapy and beginner swimming lessons.
|Day||Aquatics||Health and Fitness||Creche|
|Monday to Friday||6.00am - 8.30pm||6.00am - 8.30pm||8.30am - 12.00noon|
|Saturday and Sunday||7.30am - 7.00pm||7.30am - 7.00pm|
Saturday 8.15am - 12.00noon
|Public Holidays||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.00am - 6.00pm||Closed|
|Easter Sunday||8.00am - 6.00pm ||8.00am - 6.00pm||Closed|
|Christmas Day and Good Friday||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|ANZAC Day||12.00pm - 6.00pm||12.00pm - 6.00pm||Closed|
Phone (08) 9205 7340
Creche (08) 9205 7347 (bookings essential)
Cnr of Princess Rd and Camberwell Rd, Balga WA 6061
All City facilities and service are operating in line with the State Government's COVID-19 measures. Please view the COVID-19 update page for more information.
For the health and safety of employees and patrons, the following conditions of entry must be adhered to prior to entry:
- No towel, no entry
- Towels must be used on equipment
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Wipe down the equipment with the supplied spray and wipe after use
- Please observe 1.5m physical distancing and practice good hygiene at all times
- Please do not attend the facility if you are unwell.
Staff will be onsite during all opening hours to assist users, please follow the direction of staff at all times. Staff retain the right to refuse entry for anyone who does not comply with the above conditions of entry.
- Creche - Crèche facilities for children between the ages of 8 weeks and 5 years of age, Children must be immunised. Creche access is included in facility memberships. Click here for more information.
- Group fitness - The group fitness program consists of over 50 classes per week, consisting of well-known programs such as Yoga, Body Pump, Body Attack, Aqua Fitness and more. View below for the class timetable
- Memberships - Stirling Leisure Centres offer great value memberships with full access to our facilities, click here for the membership details. All membership suspensions and cancellations requests must be made in email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn to Swim - Learn to Swim lessons are available from infants to adults. Learn to Swim in our heated pool facilities all year round. Click here for Learn to Swim details.
- Lap lane availability - Click here to view the lap lane availability or find out how to book a lane for private use.
Group fitness timetable
Stirling Leisure Centres - Leisurepark Balga Functional Strength Studio
Stirling Leisure Centres - Leisurepark Balga offers a new style of group fitness training.
The Functional Strength Studio is equipped with a range of equipment including a strength training rig, assault bike, Skierg, sled track, rower, battle ropes, kettlebells and more.
The large range of 45 minute classes are conducted by experienced personal trainers and will include HIIT and strength based sessions, and with small class sizes you will get results and stay motivated.
Stirling Fitness Mobile App
Stirling Leisure Centres offers our members the Stirling Fitness Mobile App. The Stirling Fit app connects with the new Matrix equipment and is used by members for their gym exercise programs, to scan into the gym, exclusive member deals and member challenges.
The Stirling Fitness App will give our members access to their exercise programs, exercise videos and exclusive deals and discounts. New features are available including Body Analysis/ Bioage and Activity levels. If you would like more information on the app please speak to a gym instructor in the gym or call us to book an appointment with a gym instructor.
Download ‘Stirling Fitness’ so you can take control of your fitness and achieve your goals on Google Play or Apple Store.