When visiting the Scarborough precinct, there are many parking and transport options available.
- Paid parking is available in the Wilson multi-storey carpark on Manning Street, which has a maximum charge of $6 for the whole day
- Street parking is available but please comply with parking signage to avoid an infringement
- Some privately owned car parks are for customer use only. Parking contrary to signage may result in a penalty or the towing of your vehicle
- Additional parking is available at the South Trigg and Peasholm Dog Beach carparks, both of which are a short walk to the Scarborough precinct
- You can enjoy the great cycling paths to make your way into Scarborough, with many bike racks available
- If you’re using a rideshare or taxi, ask to be dropped off at the eastern side of West Coast Highway to avoid any congestion at peak times
- Buses 410 and 421 run regularly from Stirling Train Station. Bus 990 runs from Perth Busport to Scarborough Beach, and connects with trains at Glendalough Train Station. For more information on bus and train services, visit www.transperth.wa.gov.au
- Motorcycle bays are available at multiple locations along The Esplanade and within adjoining car parking areas.