• Current alerts (1) Click to view
    Current alerts 4 July 2022
    • Main Roads is currently contacting residents near the project area for Smart Freeways Mitchell Southbound: Reid Hwy to Vincent St. For more information, contact Main Roads on 138 138.

      Until further notice
    Load More

Parking infringement - take the matter to court

Use this form to take a parking infringement matter to court. 

If you wish to have an infringement determined in court, DO NOT pay the infringement notice.  Prior to the due date, you must advise the City in writing of your election or complete the following form.

Court nominations can only be accepted from the driver or person in charge of the vehicle at the time the infringement was issued.

The City encourages you to reconsider your position and/or seek legal advice as the City’s intention will be to seek costs should you be successfully prosecuted.

Personal details

Postal address same as residential*

Infringement details



Retype the numbers below:
 Security code