Useful resources for homelessness and crisis
This page provides useful links and resources which may be of assistance to people experiencing homelessness or crisis.
Financial and legal support
Homelessness service providers
- Entrypoint Perth free assessment and referral service for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- WA Reconnect Providers support for 12 - 21 year olds and their families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- WA Connect search for crisis accommodation providers near you.
Mental and physical health
- My Health Care Options explore options available from the WA Primary Health Alliance
- Green Book directory of alcohol, other drugs and mental health service providers
- My Services directory for immediate help with mental health, alcohol or drug support
- Think Mental Health free mental health information and resources.