Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough
Located at the Scarborough Community Hub, Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough has a range of fitness facilities for all ages including:
- A fully equipped gymnasium with strength and cardio equipment
- Great group fitness facilities with a range of classes including Spin, Pilates, Yoga, MetaPWR and more
- Creche facilities available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- School holiday programs and junior sports.
|Day||Health and fitness Centre||Creche|
|Monday to Friday||6.00am - 8.00pm|| |
|Saturday||7.00am - 2.00pm||Closed |
|Monday, Wednesday and Friday|| ||9.00am - 11.00am|
|Sunday and Public Holidays||Closed||Closed|
|Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve||6.00am - 6.00pm|| |
For the health and safety of employees and patrons, the following conditions of entry must be adhered to prior to entry:
- No towel, no entry
- Towels must be used on equipment
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Please do not attend the facility if you are unwell.
Staff will be onsite during all opening hours to assist users, please follow the direction of staff at all times. Staff retain the right to refuse entry for anyone who does not comply with the above conditions of entry.
Creche facilities, group fitness and more!
The gym facilities at Stirling Leisure Centres – Scarborough are unique, offering a supportive community environment. The gym is equipped with a range of quality cardio and strength equipment and our staff are always available to assist you in reaching your health and fitness goals.
With over 20 group fitness classes per week inlcuding HIIT your Max, Yoga, Pilates and more, Scarbrorough has something for everyone.
Creche facilities are available while you workout with no bookings required.
All the above are included in memberships for $40/month.
All Access Membership
Want to enjoy the facilities at Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough and go for a swim?
Stirling Leisure Centres offer an All Access Membership offering access to Stirling Leisure Centres – Scarborough Beach Pool, Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, Leisurepark Balga and Scarborough.
Memberships are inclusive of the gym, group fitness classes, pool facilities and creche at all four centres.
Find out more
- Creche: Creche facilities are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9.00am to 11.00am for children between 8 weeks and 5 years of age. Creche is included in our facility memberships, for more information click here
- Group fitness: The group fitness program consists of a variety of weekly classes available to members including Yoga, Spin, Pilates and more. The range of classes cater to a variety of fitness levels and ages. All group fitness classes are included in our great value memberships
- Memberships: Stirling Leisure Centres offer great value memberships with full access to our facilities, click here for membership details. All membership suspension and cancellation requests need to be in writing to email@example.com
- School holiday programs: Keep the kids active and entertained with a range of activities at Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough during the school break. Click here for more information
- Junior sports: Join our junior soccer competitions at Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough. Click here for more information.
Group Fitness timetable
Stirling Fit mobile app
Stirling Leisure Centres offers our members the Stirling Fitness mobile app. The Stirling Fitness app connects with the new Matrix equipment and is used by members for their gym exercise programs, to scan into the gym, exclusive member deals and member challenges.
The Stirling Fitness app will give our members access to their exercise programs, exercise videos and exclusive deals and discounts. New features are available including Body Analysis/ Bioage and activity levels. If you would like more information on the app please speak to a gym instructor in the gym or call us to book an appointment with a gym instructor.
Download ‘Stirling Fitness’ so you can take control of your fitness and achieve your goals on Google Play or Apple Store.