Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough
Located at the Scarborough Community Hub, Scarborough Leisure Centre has a range of fitness facilities for all ages:
- Fully equipped gymnasium with strength and cardio equipment
- Great group fitness facilities with a range of classes including Spin, Pilates, Yoga, MetaPWR and more
- Creche facilities available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- School holiday programs and junior sports.
|Day||Health and fitness||Reception||Creche|
|Monday to Friday||6.00am - 8.00pm||8.00am - 4.00pm|| |
|Saturday||7.00am - 2.00pm|| || |
|Monday, Wednesday and Friday|| || ||9.15am - 11.15am|
|Sunday and Public Holidays||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|Christmas Eve and New Years Eve||6.00am - 4.00pm|| || |
All City facilities and service are operating in line with the State Government's COVID-19 restrictions. Please view the Coronavirus update page for more information.
For the health and safety of employees and patrons, the following COVID-19 conditions of entry must be adhered to prior to entry:
- Customers are required to sign in via the SafeWA app or complete a manual contact register
- No towel, no entry
- Towels must be used on equipment
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Wipe down the equipment with the supplied spray and wipe after use
- Please observe 1.5m physical distancing and practice good hygiene at all times
- Please do not attend the facility if you are unwell
- Maintain a strict limit of two square metres (2sqm) per person.
Staff will be onsite during all opening hours to assist users, please follow the direction of staff at all times.
Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough has something for everyone
With quality equipment and staff available during all opening hours, the gym at Scarborough Leisure Centre will keep you motivated to reach your health and fitness goals. Also included in our great value memberships are a range of classes including Yoga, Pilates and HIIT.
View the group fitness timetable below for class information.
All Access Membership
Want to enjoy the facilities at Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough and go for a swim?
Stirling Leisure Centres offer an All Access Membership offering access to Stirling Leisure Centres –Scarborough Beach Pool, Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, Leisurepark Balga and Scarborough Leisure Centre.
Memberships are inclusive of the gym, group fitness classes, pool facilities and creche at all four centres.
Find out more
- Creche - Creche facilities are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9.15am to 11.15am for children between 8 weeks and 5 years of age. Our friendly staff will ensure your children are entertained and well looked after while you get to a group fitness class or the gym. All children must be immunised and can only attend for a maximum of 1 hour. Creche is included in our facility memberships, for more information click here
- Group fitness - The group fitness program consists of a variety of weekly classes available to members including Yoga, Spin, Pilates and more. The range of classes cater to a variety of fitness levels and ages. All group fitness classes are included in our great value memberships
- Memberships - Stirling Leisure Centres offer great value memberships with full access to our facilities, click here for the membership details. All membership suspension and cancellation requests need to be in writing to email@example.com
- School holiday programs - keep the kids active and entertained with a range of activities at Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough during the school break. Click here for more information
- Junior sports - join our junior soccer coaching and competitions at Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough. Click here for more information.