Lodge an application

There are two ways to lodge a development or building application with the City of Stirling.

  • Step 1 - Register for an eLodgement account

    Please register, so that you can submit your building and development applications online.

    Simply complete the online registration form and a member of our Development Services team will contact you with login details for your account.


    Step 2 - Complete the relevant forms

    Fill out the relevant application forms and gather any requested supporting documents.

    Step 3 - Upload your application

    Upload your application and supporting documents via your eLodgement account.

  • If you'd prefer to submit your application offline, please submit the relevant documents by post to:

    Development Services, 25 Cedric Street Stirling WA 6021

Did you know?

Building Approval Certificate (BAC) applications are not accepted via eLodgment. BAC applications are accepted in hard copy form to:

Development Services, 25 Cedric Street Stirling WA 6021

Log in to your eLodgement account
Log in