The City is here to help with any enquiries or questions you may have regarding planning.
The City can provide general planning advice such as:
- Legislative requirements of Local Planning Scheme No. 3 and Planning and Development Regulations 2015
- The development approvals process including types of development applications, fees, and payment methods
- Exemptions under the Development Regulations 2015
- The types of land uses
- Matters regarding unauthorised land-use such as home businesses, short stay accommodation and privacy issues relating to structures such as decks, patios and fences
- Advice on the requirements of a development application (DA) for the approval of unauthorised land use and structures
- Design Review Panel process
- Development application lodgement questions
- Timeframes and planning policy information.
This information can be found on the City’s website, via email, via phone or in person.
|Via website||Using the Address and Application Assistant|
|Via phone||Duty Planning Officers are available from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday for phone enquiries. This can be obtained by phoning (08) 9205 8555|
|In person||Duty Planning Officers are available from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday as the at the counter at the City’s Administration Centre, 25 Cedric Street Stirling|
|At Inglewood Library||Duty Planning Officer is available every second Wednesday 10.00am - 3.00pm. No bookings necessary, however it is advisable to contact the library to confirm the session. For more information, please contact Stirling Libraries - Inglewood on (08) 9205 8770.|