Green waste verge collections
This page is about the City's green waste verge collections and collection tips.
The City of Stirling conducts a green waste verge collection for residents every nine months. This allows you to dispose of bulk garden and organic waste.
Green waste can be placed on the verge up to nine days before your scheduled collection and may take up to two weeks to be collected.
To find your next green waste verge collection, please enter your residential address below:
Your search results for ""
Waste Collection Dates
There is no information available for the address you have entered.
Did you know?
Green waste placed on the verge more than nine days in advance of your collection is considered illegal dumping and will be subject to penalties. It is illegal to put green waste in parks, reserves, on vacant land or on commercial property.
To ensure green waste is collected from your verge, please make sure:
- Branches are no longer than 1.5 metres
- Thick branches (25cm diameter and above) are cut into 30cm lengths
- Loose and small green waste (weeds and leaves) should be placed in your greenwaste (lime green lid) bin for collection fortnightly. Properties over 450 Sq metres should already have a greenwaste bin. Alternatively they can be placed in your red lid general waste bin.
- Green waste is not in hessian, polypropylene or plastic bags
- Green waste is free from contamination.
Do not place green waste on or near:
- Footpaths, driveways, overhanging onto the roadway or obstructing views from driveways
- Artificial turf, trees/stumps or sprinklers
- Water meters, Telstra covers, SECWA power covers, manhole covers or posts
- Fences, walls, letterboxes and fixed objects.
For information on which green waste is suitable for collection, please visit the Recycle WA website.