The City of Stirling is committed, through our corporate organisational values, to support and enhance a community that our residents, businesses and visitors can be proud to be part of.
We are committed to being a dynamic organisation that delivers effective services while maintaining a strong customer focus.
When contacting us in person, by phone, email or letter, we will ensure:
- Our service is delivered by professional, courteous and skilled employees who introduce themselves or are easily identifiable by their name badge
- Our interactions are handled in a personalised manner, and we acknowledge and understand the importance of your enquiry
- We maintain a polite, helpful approach and endeavour to provide the correct information and assistance
- If we are unable to resolve your enquiry at the first point of contact, it will be escalated to the appropriate Business Unit to action
- When corresponding with the City via email, letter or the enquiry form on our website, we will respond to your enquiry within ten business days. If we are unable to provide a full response within this timeframe, you will be contacted and kept informed of progress.
We value your feedback
- Your feedback is extremely important and assists in the continual improvement of our services
- The City aims to resolve all complaints efficiently and fairly. Your concerns will be directed to the most appropriate City of Stirling employee, who will be responsible for keeping you informed of progress
- If you are dissatisfied with the way your complaint has been handled, please request to be referred to the relevant Manager or Director for an independent review.
- Should you remain dissatisfied with the review outcome, you may wish to contact the Office of the Ombudsman Western Australia for further assistance:
Address Ombudsman Western Australia, Level 2, Albert Facey House, 469 Wellington Street , Perth WA 6000
Postal Address P.O Box Z5386, St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6831
Telephone (08) 9220 7500
More information and contact
For more information, please phone our Customer Contact Centre.