- Send invitations to your guests with the time and location of your party
- If there is a lack of parking, suggest that your guests car share, take a taxi or use public transport and check that guest vehicles aren’t illegally parked or causing an obstruction
- Speak to your neighbours about a reasonable volume for music. Also, consider reducing the volume after 10pm
- If you have guests under the age of 18, create a list of guardian contact numbers, and do not serve them alcohol
- Encourage your guests to drink water and eat between alcoholic drinks
- Ask everyone to leave the party quietly so they don’t disturb your neighbours
- Help them to arrange lifts or taxis, and don’t let them drive if they have been drinking.
Find more information from the WA Police Hosting a Party Guidelines.