Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough Beach Pool
Boasting stunning views of the coast, Scarborough Beach Pool is so much more than just a pool.
- Outdoor 50m pool with eight lanes and four 25m lanes which is geothermally heated to 27 degrees all year round
- Separate leisure pool
- Aqua fitness classes
- Outdoor group fitness classes including yoga, metafit and boxfit.
COVID-19 conditions of entry:
- Please do not attend the facility if you are unwell
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- No towel, no swim
- Please observe 1.5m physical distancing and practice good hygiene at all times
- Maintain a strict a limit of two square metres (2sqm) per person.
|Day||Summer hours |
|Monday to Friday||5.00am - 9.00pm|
|Saturday||6.30am - 8.00pm|
|Sunday||7.30am - 8.00pm|
|Public Holidays (times may change)||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Christmas Day and Good Friday||Closed|
Phone (08) 9205 7560
Stirling Leisure Centres offer great value memberships with full access to our facilities, click here for the membership details.
All membership suspension and cancellation request must be made in writing to email@example.com.
The group fitness program consists of over 10 classes per week of well-known programs such as Yoga, Aqua Fitness, Boxing, Meta Fit and more.
Please click on the group fitness link below for the class timetable.
All access memberships
Stirling Leisure Centres offer great value memberships at Stirling Leisure Centres –Scarborough Beach Pool, Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, Leisurepark Balga and Scarborough Leisure Centre.
- Memberships are inclusive of the gym, group fitness classes, pool facilities and creche.
- Sign up and manage your membership online
- Book into group fitness classes
- Manage your membership.
171 The Esplanade, Scarborough WA 6019
Scarborough Parking Map
View the best places to park in ScarboroughClick here to view Click here to view