Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough Beach Pool
Boasting stunning views of the coast, Scarborough Beach Pool is so much more than just a pool.
- Outdoor 50m pool with eight lanes and four 25m lanes which is geothermally heated to 27 degrees all year round
- Leisure pool which is currently geothermally heated to 29 degrees
- Aqua Fitness classes
- Outdoor Group Fitness classes including Yoga, Metafit and Boxfit.
|Day||Summer hours |
|Monday to Friday||5.30am - 9.00pm|
|Saturday||6.30am - 8.00pm|
|Sunday||7.30am - 8.00pm|
|Public Holidays (times may change)||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Christmas Day and Good Friday||Closed|
|Anzac Day||12.00pm - 6.00pm|
All City facilities and service are operating in line with the State Government's COVID-19 restrictions. Please view the Coronavirus update page for more information.
For the health and safety of employees and patrons, the following COVID-19 conditions of entry must be adhered to prior to entry:
- Customers are required to sign in via the SafeWA app or complete a manual contact register
- No towel, no entry
- Towels must be used on equipment
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Wipe down the equipment with the supplied spray and wipe after use
- Please observe 1.5m physical distancing and practice good hygiene at all times
- Please do not attend the facility if you are unwell.
Staff will be onsite during all opening hours to assist users, please follow the direction of staff at all times.
All access memberships
Stirling Leisure Centres offer great value memberships at Stirling Leisure Centres –Scarborough Beach Pool, Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, Leisurepark Balga and Scarborough Leisure Centre.
- Memberships are inclusive of the gym, group fitness classes, pool facilities and creche
- Sign up and manage your membership online
- Book into group fitness classes
- Manage your membership.
Find out more
Scarborough Parking Map
View the best places to park in ScarboroughClick here to view Click here to view
- Memberships - Stirling Leisure Centres offer great value memberships with full access to our facilities, click here for the membership details. All membership suspension and cancellation request must be made in writing to email@example.com
- Group fitness - The group fitness program consists of over 10 classes per week of well-known programs such as Yoga, Aqua Fitness, Boxing, Meta Fit and more. Please click on the group fitness link below for the class timetable
- Lap lane availability - Click here to view the lap lane availability or find out how to book a lane for private use
- Learn to Swim - Learn to Swim programs are offered at Scarborough Beach Pool. Preschool classes and level 1 - 3 are conducted from October to April; levels 3 to squads and adults continue through to July. Click here for more details.
Group fitness timetables