Feedback sought on Robinson Reserve Master Plan
The Robinson Reserve Master Plan was developed through stakeholder and community engagement, and was endorsed to go out for public comment at the Council Meeting on Tuesday 6 February 2018.
The community provided feedback on the plan including the following upgrades and improvements:
- Additional park furniture such as shelters, barbecues, artwork and seating
- New path network
- New playground
- Removal and replacement of fencing
- Additional car parking facilities
- New skate and scooter elements
- New basketball/netball half court facilities
- General landscaping works.
The comment period closed on 26 March 2018 and the feedback was analysed and used to update elements of the plan, which was presented to Council at the 12 June 2018 meeting.
Back to news
Social Media Share this articleLinks below open in a new window