Joe has lived in the City of Stirling for over 50 years, growing up in Tuart Hill and its surrounding suburbs. Over the last 14 years, Joe and his family have been residents of Mount Lawley and Menora.
Joe works as a state sales manager for a national aviation global corporation with markets in the resource sector. Joe has particular interests in community safety, heritage protection and preservation of green open spaces. With residents at the front of his mind, Joe wants to see the City lead residential development that is both practical and sustainable. Joe feels that while fiscal responsibility and lower rates are important, delivering quality local government services are equally so.
Joe feels privileged to work with Stirling residents and encourages the community to contact him with any issues they may have.
Council committee memberships:
- Chief Executive Officer’s Performance Review Committee
- Planning and Development Committee.
Other committee/advisory group memberships:
- Tamala Park Regional Council
- Tamala Park Regional Council - Audit Committee (Chairperson)
- Tamala Park Regional Council - Chief Executive Officer's Performance Review Committee
- City of Stirling Crime Prevention Advisory Group
- City of Stirling Road Safety Advisory Group.