Term based programs
These programs have been specifically designed to suit the needs of everyone in our community. Join us to excel your health and fitness in one of these term based fitness programs.
A safe, supportive and fun environment for teens to exercise. With reduced fees and school-friendly session times, it’s the perfect way to improve your fitness.
This program only runs at Stirling Leisure Centres - Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre.
- Open to teens aged 13 to 17
- Sessions run from 4.00pm to 5.00pm
- Professional session leaders and qualified personal trainers
- Bonus unlimited indoor and outdoor pool access
- $130 for 2 sessions per week, for 8 weeks.
Please note, payment is required up-front. No casual payments will be accepted or make-up sessions provided.
Teenfit 2018 term schedule
Course 1 Mondays and Wednesdays commencing 15 October 2018.
Course 2 Tuesdays and Thursdays commencing 16 October 2018.
For more information email us or phone Stirling Leisure Centres - Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre on (08) 9205 7726.
Kick start your fitness with our eight-week boot camp program. It is designed for those with the motivation to tackle their fitness goals head on, or who want to take part in a more interesting workout regime. Accelerate is best suited to people want to see results.
The program consists of two outdoor fitness classes per week, run by our team of dedicated session leaders and qualified personal trainers. They offer reliable nutrition advice, constant support, motivation and guidance during the eight-week program. Our goal is to create a motivating team environment, encouraging weight loss, fitness and strength.
- Open to all ages and fitness levels
- 16 x one-hour group training sessions
- Goal-setting and nutritional advice
- Bonus unlimited pool access
- Non-members $199 for eight weeks
- Members $160 for eight weeks
- Upfront payment required, no casual payments accepted or make-up sessions.
Accelerate 2018 term schedule
Mondays and Wednesdays starting 15 October 2018.
For more information or to join, please email us or contact the centre of your choice:
Pregnancy Wellness is about having a healthy lifestyle, maintaining fitness and having a happy pregnancy. The five-week course consists of one prenatal water-based session and a wellness class such as yoga.
Moderate exercise is recommended during pregnancy even for women who did not exercise before becoming pregnant. Pregnancy is considered an excellent time to introduce healthy lifestyle habits because the mother is highly motivated.
- 10 x one-hour pregnancy fitness sessions
- Unlimited pool access for the duration of the program
- One prenatal aqua aerobics class per week
- One pregnancy yoga class per week
- Open to all stages of pregnancy
- $199 for five weeks.
Pregnancy Wellness 2018 term schedule
Course Tuesday and Thursday starting 9 October 2018 at 6.30pm.
For more information email us or phone Stirling Leisure Centres - Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre on (08) 9205 7720.