Support local and save
Make the most of exclusive offers from some amazing local restaurants and cafes; grab a takeaway bite to enjoy while you cheer on your favourite ironperson, or sit back and relax with a sunset drink. See 'local business information' below for a full list of participating businesses.
Working together with the iconic Scarborough Sunset Markets and local businesses, we’re excited to present nine days of festival markets, live music and alfresco dining to enjoy from 11.00am till late, featuring:
- All your favourite street eats from around the world
- The best boutique retail stores
- Local music acts from 12 midday to 8.00pm each day.
Visit Scarborough Sunset Market’s Facebook page for more information.
Dive into Scarborough Beach Pool
As WA’s first beachfront pool, Scarborough Beach Pool boasts stunning views of the coast, two geothermally heated pools and plenty of room to eat, play and relax.
During the 2023 Aussies, Scarborough Beach Pool will be home to dedicated swimming lanes and a fitness station (open from 6.00am to 5.00pm) available exclusively for Aussies competitors. This fitness station will include warm up/cool down areas, battle ropes, cardio machines and exercise equipment. Aussies athletes are entitled to discounted entry fees at $3.50 for children and $5 for adults.
Health and Wellbeing Community Program
Local businesses BLACKROLL®, Oak Pilates, Mens Talk and Holistika are collaborating to provide a free community Health and Wellbing program to accompany The Aussies, featuring a variety of sunrise classes each day of the Championships. Head to their Facebook event for details and registration.
With thousands of visitors expected to attend The Aussies, there will be many mouths to feed and plenty of opportunities for local businesses to get involved. This is a prime opportunity to plan, prepare and take advantage of this peak in visitation.
Businesses that provide deals and discounts during the event period will receive promotion assistance through the City of Stirling. To submit your special offers please complete our business participation form.
We recommend you consider healthy food and drink options, as well as value for money deals and combos suitable for tourists and visitors potentially spending many hours at a time watching long heats and competitions. Give consideration to additional staff and stock, takeaway and healthy food and beverage options, promotion of function spaces or group bookings to visiting clubs for team gatherings and meals.
- Participate in the free 2023 Aussie's Health and Wellbeing communtiy program. Locals BLACKROLL®, Oak Pilates, Mens Talk and Holistika have come together to offer a variety of free sunrise classes including pilates, mobility, yoga, breathwork and movement. Visit the Facebook event for details and registration.
Quote code LOCAL15 for 15% off the RRP when purchasing BLACKROLL products at our booth in Scarborough Beach at the Aussies event or online on www.blackroll.com.au
This offer is valid during the Aussies event period from 25 March - 2 April 2023.
- Domino's Scarborough
- From 20 March to 5 April 2023, receive 20% off the entire menu
- Dunn & Walton
- 10% off organic smoothie and smoothie bowls
- Valis 24 March to 3 April 2023
- Fam Bam Burger Bar
- Feed the Fam Bam for Fifty! Choose two burgers: Cheese Deluxe or Fam Bam Chicken, two kids options: beef slider or popcorn chicken. Basket of chips and onion rings.
- Offer valid 25 March to 2 April 2023.
- General Public Food Co Scarborough
- Bring your Surf Life Saving cap and get a discounted acai bowl for only $12, normally $16. Available all day
- $20 jugs to all Aussies competitors on Wednesdays. Available after 3pm, must be 18 years or older to claim this offer
- Offers only valid 25 of March until the 2 April 2023.
- Grill'd Healthy Burgers
- Free snack Grill'd chips with burger or salad purchase
- Valid dine-in and take-away 25 March to 2 April 2023 at Grill'd Scarborough only. Not valid with any other offer. Not valid with Mini Me and Dynamic Duo.
- Knead Bread & Coffee
- Get your coffee, artisan baked goods, sourdough bread and pastries, toasties, conti rolls and canned artisan drinks.
- Lifestyle Food Group
- 20% off coffee and meals during the Aussies.
- Livid Skate Cafe
- Grab-n-go fridge with fresh chicken, ham and salad rolls as well as bircher, oat and chia cups to keep competitors and supporters fuelled up during the Aussies
- Get your tickets to Absolutely Livid Festival presented by Sprinter and BASE MGMT on Sunday 2 April from 3:30pm until late.
- Oak Pilates
- 2 week Unlimited Intro Offer $69. Try as many classes as you like for two weeks - valued at $160
- Starts from day of purchase.
- Oceans 6019
- Steak sandwhich special on Friday
- Pizza special on Saturday - available from 12 noon.
- Our Apothecary Scarborough
- 10 minute Iridology reads for $35
- 10% discount when you purchase two or more products
- Any team members will be offered 25% off of any consultation in our wellness store
- Offers are for the period of the 25th March - 2nd April.
- Scarboro Super Deli
- Excellent range of essential items such as freshly made sandwiches, milk, bread, eggs, protein bars, energy drinks and great coffee!
- Scarborough Sports and Community Club
- Function space for after parties inside the club and outside around the bowling green
- BBQ's and healthy meals available 5-8pm Wednesday-Friday, 12-8pm Saturday at Skinny Jimmy's
- Members prices on bar.
- Stirling Leisure Centres - Scarborough Beach Pool
- Sign up for a Scarborough Beach Pool membership from the 25 March until 2 April 2023 and we'll waive the $50 joining fee
- Must sign up in centre.
- The Lookout Bar Bowling Bites
- Midweek Meal Specials: Monday 1/2 price pizza and bowling, Tuesday $10 Parmi with chips and salad, Wednesday $10 steak with chips, salad and sauce, Thursday $10 cheeseburger and chips
- Monday 1/2 priced pizza and bowling is available all day Monday. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday offerings are from 5pm onwards.
- Zoie Cafe
- Express Brekkie Combo - Choose a fruit cup, yoghurt pot, or chia pudding and a regular coffee for $12
- Express Lunch Combo - A roll (continental, smoked salmon, or chicken) and a bottle of water for $17
- Available Saturday 25 March - Sunday 2 April 2023. Extra charges apply if coffee is with alternative milks, syrups, extra shots, or large size. Loyalty program points not awarded with offer
- Aussies Sunset Session – Saturday 25 March 5pm-8pm. Licensed, live music, sunset menu. Bookings via Zoie or https://events.humanitix.com/the-aussies-sunset-session
- Aussies Finals Party – Sunday 2 April 11am-4pm. Celebrate on the beach front! Licenced, DJ.
- To manage increased traffic in the area on event days, a traffic management plan will be in place from 6.00am - 7.00pm from Friday 24 March to Sunday 2 April
- Container and trailer storage for the event will be located on Brighton Reserve and the lower southern carpark near the Scarborough Beach Pool and northern Scarborough Reserve. Residents will experiance limited access to these spaces from Monday 13 March to Friday 14 April
- Residents should expect onsite management of the lower southern carpark, with truck and shipping container deliveries and many vehicles with trailers dropping off and collecting their equipment from Monday 13 March to Friday 14 April
- Free offsite parking and shuttle bus services for the event are scheduled presently at Deanmore Reserve, connecting to stops at Scarborough Beach and Trigg Beach to ensure adequate parking is available for community and event participants, from Saturday 25 March to Sunday 2 April
- Traffic management will be in place through the Scarborough area including Scarborough Beach Road, West Coast Highway and The Esplanade
- Sections of The Esplanade (between Coles carpark and The Sandbar) and the bus exchange at Scarborough Beach will be closed to commuter traffic between 6.00am and 7.00pm from Saturday 25 March to Sunday 2 April
- The section of The Esplanade between Scarborough Beach Road roundabout (clocktower) and Peters By The Sea will be closed 24 hours a day from 6:00am Saturday 25 March to 11:59pm Sunday 2 April.
Impact on use of public beaches and reserves
- Certain sections of Scarborough Beach and Trigg Beach will be closed to public during event times
- Alternative swimming locations with City lifeguards will be provided for public use at Brighton Beach and Southern Trigg Beach
- There will be limited public access to Brighton Reserve, Scarborough Amphitheatre, Scarborough Reserve and Deanmore Square from Monday 20 March to Friday 7 April.
Important note for visitors: The City of Stirling coastal dunes are home to a variety of unique plants and animals including mammals, insects and reptiles. Certain species like the Dugite snake, are venomous and present hazards upon entering the dune system. For your own safety, the safety of animals and the preservation of our fragile coastline; please stay on the paths and avoid entering the dunes. Viewing locations like Sunset Hill (Scarborough) and Trigg Island SLSC grassed areas (Trigg) safely provide elevated viewing opportunities.