The City of Stirling strives to ensure that the content presented on its website is accurate, current and reliable at the time it was created or last modified. However, while the content has been compiled with due care, the City of Stirling does not accept any liability regarding accuracy, including unforeseen errors or omissions in factual content.
Users of the website are responsible for their own assessment and interpretation of the content and should seek professional advice to verify all relevant representations, statements and information.
The information delivered by any externally-hosted websites is produced and managed by the respective website owners. All care has been taken to ensure the validity of these external sites. However, the City of Stirling cannot accept responsibility for any misinterpretation of information found on these external websites.
We do not accept liability for any downtime on our website caused by technical problems or access to the Internet.
If you opt to use automatic language translation services to access this website, the City of Stirling does not accept liability for any inaccuracy of information.
The City of Stirling may revise this disclaimer at any time.
The City is not responsible for third party applications or how they access the information on the www.stirling.wa.gov.au website.
Your Say Stirling
Terms of service
We'd like everyone to enjoy their experience here so we have put together these guidelines for our Your Say platform.
- Please keep questions on-topic
- Please treat others with respect and consideration
- If someone or an organisation hasn’t given you their express permission to use their name please don’t
- Make sure that what you post is also factually correct, legal, isn’t defamatory; threatening, abusive, discriminatory, offensive or invades a person’s privacy or infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights
- Do not use swearwords or inappropriate language which may offend; this includes swearwords with asterisks or other symbols replacing some letters
- You may not post any advertising, spam, selling and links to external sites
- Please do not post personal information including account numbers, addresses or other details
- You should only post the same question once.
We reserve the right to not publish questions or to answer anything deemed to violate the terms and conditions.
Please click here to view the City of Stirling’s privacy information.
All content that appears on the City of Stirling website, including website pages, documents, graphics, audio and video is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 and is owned by the City of Stirling unless otherwise specified.