Councillor Suzanne Migdale
Suzanne is an Account Management/Digital Media professional with over 20 years’ experience within the corporate sector. Suzanne has lived in the City of Stirling for over 30 years and attended local schools including Carmel School, Mount Lawley High School and ECU Mount Lawley.
Suzanne is passionate about identifying and eliminating wasteful expenditure at the City. She supports the safety concerns of her community and strongly advocates for improvements to street lighting and safer roads. She opposes any increase to heights for high-rise developments in the HPA area. She also supports our local parks being upgraded while ensuring open spaces are secure and well maintained. Suzanne strongly advocates for improvements to services the city offers to seniors including home and community care (HACC) food, transport and support.
Suzanne is a keen supporter of our local sporting clubs and community groups. Community work is her passion and she remains dedicated to improving our city in a spirit of inclusion for all residents.
Council committee memberships:
- Planning and Development Committee (Presiding Member)
- Chief Executive Officer's Performance Review Committee.
Other committee/advisory group memberships:
- Tamala Park Regional Council (Deputy Chairperson)
- Tamala Park Regional Council Management Committee (Chairperson)
- Metro Inner-North Joint Development Assessment Panel
- City of Stirling Strategic Property Advisory Group.