Councillor Suzanne Migdale
Suzanne is a marketing/digital media professional with over 20 years' experience within the corporate sector. Suzanne has lived in the City of Stirling for over 30 years and attended local schools Carmel Primary, Mount Lawley Senior High School and ECU at Mount Lawley.
Suzanne is passionate about identifying and eliminating wasteful expenditure at the City. She strongly supports safety concerns of her community, opposes any increase to heights for high rise developments in Menora, as well as ensuring open spaces are secure and well maintained. Suzanne is a keen supporter of our local sporting clubs and community groups.
Council committee memberships:
- Chief Executive Officer’s Performance Review Committee
- Community and Resources Committee (Presiding Member).
Other committee/advisory group memberships:
- City of Stirling Crime Prevention Advisory Group
- Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel
- Tamala Park Regional Council
- Tamala Park Regional Council - Management Committee.