Chris and his family have lived in Stirling for over 30 years, in the Hamersley Ward. He has a strong belief in keeping suburbs safe, vibrant and family friendly.
Chris is a local school teacher and a Board Member of Balcatta Senior High School. He is also a former State Member of Parliament and a former Board Member of the Constable Care Child Safety Foundation.
Chris believes in working for community and ensuring that Council spends wisely on essential services and infrastructure. He has particular interests in community safety, reducing traffic congestion, preserving green spaces and sensible housing densities.
Chris understands the importance of local clubs and organisations and how they need to be valued and supported into the future. Club buildings and facilities need to be well maintained and serviced appropriately.
Chris welcomes residents and community to contact him with any issues they may have. He has substantial knowledge and expertise to be able to express your concerns to Council - to seek better outcomes for you and community.
Council committee memberships:
- Community and Resources Committee (Presiding Member)
- Chief Executive Officer's Performance Review Committee
- Audit Committee.
Other committee/advisory group memberships:
- Mindarie Regional Council
- Mindarie Regional Council CEO's Recruitment and Performance Review Committee
- WALGA North Metropolitan Zone Committee (Deputy)
- City of Stirling Strategic Property Advisory Group
- City of Stirling Environment Advisory Group
- City of Stirling Crime Prevention Advisory Group.