Competition terms and conditions
This page provides the full terms and conditions of entry for City run competitions.
Stirling Tunes Competition
- Competition is open to City of Stirling residents only
- All entries must be received via a comment on the City of Stirling Facebook post by 11.59pm Western Standard Time on Thursday 9 July 2020
- The winners will be randomly selected and will be contacted via Facebook
- There are 3 x $50 JB Hi-Fi Gift Cards to be won
- The prize winners must be willing to provide a full name and postal address so that the vouchers can be posted to them
- In the event that a winner is unable to accept their prize, a new winner will be drawn
- The prize is non-transferable and is not able to be redeemed for cash.
Scarborough Winter Staycation
- The ‘Scarborough Winter Staycation’ promotion contains links to third party websites, goods or services that are not owned or controlled by the City of Stirling. It is the responsibility of the end-user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information found on third party websites.
- The City of Stirling makes no claim, representation or warranties with respect to the quality or purpose of any third party web sites, goods or services.
- The City of Stirling does not endorse the goods and services offered by the third party service providers.
- The City of Stirling has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
- By accepting a promotion, you acknowledge and agree that the City of Stirling is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by, or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or services.
- The City of Stirling reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time, without notice.