Competition terms and conditions
This page provides the full terms and conditions of entry for City run competitions.
Sanitarium Perth Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon - 2019 Series
- All entries must be received via a comment on the City of Stirling Facebook or Instagram by 12.00pm Western Standard Time on Tuesday 12 March 2019
- All entries will be judged by the City’s Customer and Communications Team. Winners will be chosen at their discretion and all decisions are final
- There are 50 individual entry passes worth $59.95 to be won. These cover registration only
- Prize winners must enter the code given to them on the registration page: https://bit.ly/2tEja3K
- The issuing of the tickets is the responsibility of the event organiser
- In the event that a winner is unable to use the prize or ineligible to participate in the TRYathlon, a new winner will be drawn
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not able to be redeemed for cash.