Competition terms and conditions
This page provides the full terms and conditions of entry for City run competitions.
- All entries must be received via email to email@example.com by 5.00pm Western Standard Time on the closing date stipulated
- One winner each week will be selected at random utilising an online prize selection tool www.randomresult.com
- Prize consists of two (2) general admission tickets to a West Coast Eagles game at Optus Stadium as stipulated
- Prize winners must collect their prize from the City of Stirling Administration Centre, 25 Cedric Street Stirling between Monday and Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Prize winners must provide identification to reception staff to collect their prize
- If the prize winner is unable to collect their prize in person the prize winner can nominate someone to collect their prize on their behalf. This person will also need to provide identification to reception staff to collect the prize
- Prizes are unable to be changed for an alternative game and are not able to be redeemed for cash
- Photographs taken of prize winners at time of collection may be used by the City of Stirling for promotional purposes.
Sorting Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow competition
Waste and Recycling e-newsletter voucher competition terms and conditions:
- Each month until notified, the City of Stirling will randomly selecting an e-newsletter subscription from sign ups collated in that month
- A random number generator will be used to select each month's winner
- The City of Stirling will contact the winners by e-mail and / or phone in order to notify them and to arrange delivery of the prize voucher
- If a winner cannot be reached in a reasonable amount of time, as determined by the City of Stirling, a new winner shall be chosen and notified
- Prizes are not negotiable and may only be transferred in agreement with the City of Stirling
- This draw is in no way endorsed or supported by Coles Myer
- The winner will be identified by their first name and suburb for promotional material.