Competition terms and conditions
This page provides the full terms and conditions of entry for City run competitions.
Beaufort Street Competition
- All entries must be received via a comment on the City of Stirling Facebook or Instagram by 11.59pm Western Standard Time the first Sunday after the competition commences
- All entries will be judged by the City’s Customer and Communications Team. Winners will be chosen at their discretion and all decisions are final
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram
- There are five prizes to be won - two x $100 vouchers for each winner to be spent at nominated businesses on Beaufort Street
- Prize winners must collect their vouchers directly from the business
- The issuing and terms and conditions of the voucher are the responsibility of the business
- In the event that a winner is unable to accept the prize, a new winner will be drawn
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not able to be redeemed for cash.