Competition terms and conditions
This page provides the full terms and conditions of entry for City run competitions.
Beaufort Street competition
- All entries must be received via a comment on the City of Stirling Facebook or Instagram by 11.59pm Western Standard Time the first Sunday after the competition commences
- All entries will be judged by the City’s Customer and Communications Team. Winners will be chosen at their discretion and all decisions are final
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram
- There are five prizes to be won - two x $100 vouchers for each winner to be spent at nominated businesses on Beaufort Street
- Prize winners must collect their vouchers directly from the business
- The issuing and terms and conditions of the voucher are the responsibility of the business
- In the event that a winner is unable to accept the prize, a new winner will be drawn
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not able to be redeemed for cash.
Waste For Worms Schools Challenge
- This competition is being run by City of Stirling Waste Services Division (ABN26 744 398 382)
- Entry into this competition is free
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions
- This competition closes at 11:59pm (midnight) on 31 October 2019
- Three primary schools will be selected as competition winners by the City of Stirling Waste Education Officer by 15 November 2019
- To be eligible, entrants must:
- Attend a primary school within the City of Stirling boundary at the time of entry
- Agree to have a photo and/or video footage taken of them and their winning entry in order to promote the competition and waste education and submit a signed parental consent form.
- Prize winners:
- Will be awarded to the three primary schools with the largest number of unique entries from eligible students
- Will be counted/selected by the Waste Education Officer when the competition has closed
- Will be notified by telephone or email. No proxies will be accepted and proof of identity, to the satisfaction of City of Stirling, may be required
- The prize pool consists of a total of $2,000 in gift cards for purchase of waste / recycling bins or to start your own worm farm. The prize pool will be awarded to four prize winners, and:
- consist of one (1) $1000 gift card valid until February 2020
- consist of one (1) $600 gift card valid until February 2020
- consist of one (1) $400 gift card valid until February 2020
- Is not negotiable and not redeemable for cash
- Will be sent via registered post to the winner.
- The City of Stirling’s decision regarding the prize winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the City of Stirling is unable to locate a prize winner and/or the prize winner does not collect their prize within fourteen (14) days of the original prize selection, the City of Stirling will conduct a re-selection in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The City of Stirling shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct and consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this survey or using any of the prizes.