6 Lefroy Street, Woodlands - Residential - Single House with Ancillary Dwelling
Open for comment until 5.00pm 26 February 2020.
The City is seeking public comment on this Development Application as it proposes variations to Local Planning Policy 2.6 and the Residential Design Codes.
The City is seeking public comment with regards to the following variations only:
Local Planning Policy 2.6 - Residential Building Heights
Clause 6.0 - Acceptable Development Provisions
- Building height to top of wall (roof above) of 6.3m in lieu of the required 6m.
Residential Design Codes
Clause 5.1.3 Lot boundary setback
- Ground floor: Bath 2 - Laundry wall setback from the south lot boundary 1.5m in lieu of 2m;
- South: Garage boundary wall average height of 3.5m in lieu of 3m;
- South: Garage boundary wall maximum height of 3.7m in lieu of 3.5m;
- South: Garage boundary wall proposed within the front setback area.
Clause 5.3.7 Site works
- Site works proposed to the south lot boundary at a height of 0.91m in lieu of 0.5m.
Clause 5.3.8 Retaining Walls
- Retaining proposed to the south lot boundary at a height of 0.95m in lieu of the required 0.5m;
- Retaining proposed to the east lot boundary at a height of 0.95m in lieu of the required 0.5m.
Clause 5.4.1 - Visual Privacy
- Ground floor: Privacy setback from outdoor living area to south lot boundary of 6.2m in lieu of the required 7.5m;
- Ground floor: Privacy setback from outdoor living area to north lot boundary of 3.4m in lieu of 7.5m;
- Upper floor: Privacy setback from the Balcony to the south lot boundary of 7.2m in lieu of 7.5m.
Where can I see the application documents?
The plans are available to download here.
Alternatively, copies are available for viewing during business hours (8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) at the City of Stirling Main Administration Building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
What do I need to quote on my submission?
Please quote DA19/1997 when making your submission. Click the below link to complete the submission form.
How can I check the status of a Development Application?