5A Abney Place, Trigg - Residential - Single House
Open for comment until 5.00pm 3 February 2020
The City is seeking public comment on this Development Application for proposed variations to the Residential Design Codes and Local Planning Policy 2.6 – Residential Building Heights.
The City is seeking public comment with regards to the following variations only:
R-Codes clause 5.1.3 – Lot Boundary Setbacks
- Garage proposed built to the south east lot boundary with an average wall height of 3.15m in lieu of 3m
- Aggregate boundary wall length adjoining the south east lot boundary of 13.1m proposed in lieu of the 11.7m permitted
- Boundary walls are proposed to two lot boundaries in lieu of one
- Ground floor study to studio proposed setback 1.2m in lieu of 1.5m from the north west lot boundary
- Upper floor balcony A to lounge (bulk) proposed setback 2m in lieu of 3m from the north west lot boundary
- Upper floor balcony to bed 2 proposed setback 1.5m in lieu of 2.8m from the south east lot boundary
- Upper floor bed 3 to shower/ensuite 3 (bulk) proposed setback 2.1m in lieu of 3.3m from the south east lot boundary.
R-Codes Clause 5.1.6 – Building Height/Local Planning Policy 2.6 – Residential Building Heights
- Low side skillion roof height proposed at 6.3m above average natural ground level in lieu of 6m.
R-Codes Clause 5.4.1 – Visual Privacy
- Balcony A cone of vision not setback 7.5m from the south east lot boundary or screened sufficiently.
R-Codes Clause 5.4.2 – Solar Access for Adjoining Sites
- 56.06% overshadowing is proposed in lieu of the 25% permitted.
Where can I see the application documents?
The plans are available to download here.
Alternatively, copies are available for viewing during business hours (8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) at the City of Stirling Main Administration Building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
What do I need to quote on my submission?
Please quote DA19/1249 when making your submission. Click the below link to complete the submission form.
How can I check the status of a Development Application?