56 Lawley Crescent, Mount Lawley - Residential - Additions
Open for comment until 5.00pm 3 February 2020
The City is seeking public comment on this Development Application as it proposes variations to the Residential Design Codes – Volume 1 and Local Planning Policy 2.6 - Residential Building Heights.
The City is seeking public comment with regards to the following variations only:
Local Planning Policy 2.6 - Residential Building Heights:
- Proposed pitched roof wall height of 7.6m in lieu of a maximum of 6.0m
- Proposed pitch height of 9.7m in lieu of 9m.
Residential Design Codes Clause 5.1.3 – Lot Boundary Setbacks / Table 2a/b:
- North-west ground floor bulk wall is setback 2.54m in lieu of 5.7m required
- South-east ground floor bulk wall is setback 1.38m in lieu of 1.9m required
- South-east garage wall is setback 1m in lieu of 1.5m required.
Residential Design Codes Clause 5.4.1 - Visual privacy:
- Ground floor alfresco – Setback 2.6m in lieu of 7.5m within the cone of vision to the south-east boundary
- Ground floor living – Setback 2.54m in lieu of 6m within the cone of vision to the north-east boundary.
Where can I see the application documents?
The plans are available to download here.
Alternatively, copies are available for viewing during business hours (8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) at the City of Stirling Main Administration Building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
What do I need to quote on my submission?
Please quote DA19/1749 when making your submission. Click the below link to complete the submission form.
How can I check the status of a Development Application?