33C Favell Way, Balga - Residential - Change of Use
Open for comment until 5.00pm 3 February 2020
The City is seeking public comment on this Development Application for a Short Stay Accommodation within a Residential zone.
The City is seeking public comment with regards to the following variations only:
- A maximum of eight (8) guests permitted at any one time
- Bookings and advertising are proposed to be managed online
- Guests will be able to book their stay for no longer than 60 consecutive days
- Terms and Conditions of stay are proposed to be provided to guests prior to booking, and any non-compliance may result in a default of the booking
- Complaints are proposed to be handled by the applicant/company manager
- Proposed guest parking is within the double garage of the dwelling
- The applicant does not propose to remain an occupant of the dwelling while guests are accommodated.
Where can I see the application documents?
The plans are available to download here.
Alternatively, copies are available for viewing during business hours (8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) at the City of Stirling Main Administration Building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
What do I need to quote on my submission?
Please quote DA19/1794 when making your submission. Click the below link to complete the submission form.
How can I check the status of a Development Application?