33A Favell Way, Balga - Change of Use - Short Stay Accomodation
Open for comment until 5.00pm Friday 31 January 2020
The City of Stirling has received an application proposing a Change of Use - Residential to Residential and Short Stay Accommodation at 33A Favell Way, Balga.
The application is for a Short Stay Accommodation within a Residential zone. Under the City’s Local Planning Scheme No. 3 (LPS3), a Short Stay Accommodation is an ‘A’ use in a Residential zone and requires advertising in accordance with Clause 9.4 of LPS3.
The applicant has provided a Management Plan detailing the following:
- A maximum of eight (8) guests permitted at any one time.
- Bookings and advertising are proposed to be managed online.
- Guest will be able to book their stay for no longer than 60 consecutive days.
- Terms and Conditions of stay are proposed to be provided to guests prior to booking, and any non-compliance may result in a default of the booking.
- Complaints are proposed to be handled by the applicant/company manager.
- Proposed guest parking is within the double garage of the dwelling.
- The applicant does not propose to remain an occupant of the dwelling while guests are accommodated.
Where can I see the application documents?
The plans are available to download here.
Alternatively, copies are available for viewing during business hours (8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) at the City of Stirling Main Administration Building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
What do I need to quote on my submission?
Please quote DA19/1792 when making your submission. Click the below link to complete the submission form.
How can I check the status of a Development Application?