31 Newborough Street, Stirling - Residential - Single
Open for comment until 5.00pm Monday 2 March 2020
The City is seeking public comment on this Development Application as it proposes variations to the Residential Design Codes for the following variations only:
Local Planning Policy 2.6 - Residential Building Height
Residential Design Codes Clause 5.1.3
C3.1 - Setbacks
- Bed 2 setback 1.212m in lieu of 1.30m to the Eastern lot boundary
- Bed 2 - Store setback 1.229m in lieu of 1.50m to the Eastern lot boundary
- Terrace setback 1.229m in lieu of 1.70m to the Eastern lot boundary.
C3.2 - Boundary walls
- Maximum boundary wall height of 3.7m in lieu of 3.5m to the Western lot boundary
- Average boundary wall height of 3.55m in lieu of 3.0m to the Western lot boundary
- Boundary walls affecting two lot boundaries in lieu of one.
Residential Design Codes Clause 5.3.7 - Site works
- Site fill of RL30.071 - NGL29.27 = 0.801m in lieu of 0.50m within 1m of the Eastern lot boundary.
Where can I see the application documents?
The plans are available to download here.
Alternatively, copies are available for viewing during business hours (8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) at the City of Stirling Main Administration Building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
What do I need to quote on my submission?
Please quote DA19/2034 when making your submission. Click the below link to complete the submission form.
How can I check the status of a Development Application?