2A Vega Street, Wembley Downs - Residential - Single House
Open for comment until 5.00pm Wednesday 26 February 2020
The City is seeking public comment on this Development Application as it proposes variations to Local Planning Policy No. 2.6 and the Residential Design Codes.
The City is seeking public comment with regards to the following variations only:
- A pitched roof wall height of 6.2 metres instead of a maximum of 6.0m as required by Local Planning Policy No. 2.6 - Residential Building Height
- The average height of the Guest Bedroom wall to be built on the boundary is 3.18 metres instead of 3 metres with an average height of 3.37 metres instead of 3 metres as required by Clause 5.1.3 - Lot Boundary Setbacks of the Residential Design Codes
- Walls to be built on two lot boundaries instead of one lot boundary as required by Clause 5.1.3 - Lot Boundary Setbacks of the Residential Design Codes
- Combined length of the two boundary walls exceeds one third the length of the lot boundary behind the front setback as permitted by Clause 5.1.3 - Lot Boundary Setbacks of the Residential Design Codes
- Excavation within 1 metre of the north west lot boundary with a depth ranging from 0.52 metres to 0.95 metres instead of 0.5 metres as required by Clause 5.3.7 - Site Works of the Residential Design Codes
- 42% overshadowing instead of 25% as permitted by Clause 5.4.2 - Solar Access of the Residential Design Codes.
Where can I see the application documents?
The plans are available to download here.
Alternatively, copies are available for viewing during business hours (8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) at the City of Stirling Main Administration Building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
What do I need to quote on my submission?
Please quote DA19/1759 when making your submission. Click the below link to complete the submission form.
How can I check the status of a Development Application?