271 Selby Street, Churchlands - Mixed Residential and Commercial - Change of Use
Open for comment until 5.00pm 3 February 2020
The City is seeking public comment on this Development Application for a change in use to Consulting Rooms and a Medical Centre.
The City is seeking public comment with regards to the following variations only:
- The application proposes a Physiotherapy (Medical Centre) within unit 101
- The Physiotherapy consists of 3 consulting rooms
- The facility would be operated by 4 part time Physiotherapists and 1 Receptionist
- The operation hours are 8am - 6pm
- The proposal has a total area 84m2
- The proposal includes an internal fitout only, with no external works proposed.
Where can I see the application documents?
The plans are available to download here.
Alternatively, copies are available for viewing during business hours (8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) at the City of Stirling Main Administration Building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
What do I need to quote on my submission?
Please quote DA19/1712 when making your submission. Click the below link to complete the submission form.
How can I check the status of a Development Application?