2 Ledgar Road, Balcatta - Change of Use - Recreation Private with Small Bar
Open for comment until 5.00pm 23 January 2019
The City is seeking public comment on this Development Application received for a Change of Use to Recreation Private
The application is required to be advertised as ‘Recreation Private’ land use is an ‘A’ use in the Industry zone under table 1 of the City’s Local Planning Scheme No. 3.
The proposal is briefly described as follows:
- The application proposes X Golf, an indoor golf simulator business. The operation compromises of 6 internal golf simulator stations, with a small food catering area and small bar to cater to the patrons
- The proposed operation of the facility would cater for up to 36 players (customers), with a maximum 6 people per simulator
- The facility would be operated by 3 staff
- The operation hours are as follows:
- Monday - Thursday 10am to 10pm
- Friday and Saturday 10am to 11pm
- Sunday 10am to 6pm.
- It is anticipated that the peak hours of operation for the proposed land use occur outside of normal business hours (8am - 5pm Monday - Friday)
- The proposal has a total area 463m2
- The proposal includes an internal fitout, with minor works to the external façade of the building that include signage and the relocation of the entrance to the eastern frontage.
Where can I see the application documents?
The plans are available to download here.
Alternatively, copies are available for viewing during business hours (8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) at the City of Stirling Main Administration Building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
What do I need to quote on my submission?
Please quote DA19/1791 when making your submission. Click the below link to complete the submission form.
How can I check the status of a Development Application?