13 Wallington Road, Balga - Community - Additions to Church
Open for comment until 5.00pm 4 March 2020
The application is required to be advertised as ‘Place of Worship’ land use is an ‘A’ use in the Residential zone under table 1 of the City’s Local Planning Scheme No. 3.
The proposal is briefly described as follows:
- The application proposes additions to the existing Church. The additions have a total area of 661m2
- There are no proposed changes to the crossover or driveway access ways
- The application proposes an expansion to the car parking area to a total of 92 car bays
- The church has a maximum capacity of 300 persons. Currently the Sunday service caters for approximately 130 persons
- The proposed number of staff will be equivalent to a six-person full full-time equivalent load.
Where can I see the application documents?
The plans are available to download here.
Alternatively, copies are available for viewing during business hours (8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) at the City of Stirling Main Administration Building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
What do I need to quote on my submission?
Please quote DA19/1950 when making your submission. Click the below link to complete the submission form.
How can I check the status of a Development Application?