39 Woodhall Street, Stirling - Residential - Single house
R-codes clause 5.1.3 - lot boundary setbacks
- Boundary walls are proposed to two lot boundaries in lieu of one
- Living room (bulk) proposed setback 1m in lieu of 1.5m from the east lot boundary
- Porch proposed setback 0.7m in lieu of 1m from the west lot boundary
- Bed 3 (bulk) proposed setback 1.2m in lieu of 1.5m from the west lot boundary
- Aggregate boundary wall length (total length of bed 2 and kitchen) proposed with a wall length of 12.6m in lieu of 11.4m adjoining the west lot boundary.
R-codes clause 5.3.7 - site works and r-codes clause 5.3.8 - retaining walls
- Fill and retaining are proposed to a maximum of 0.759m above natural ground level within 1m of the north lot boundary
- Fill and retaining are proposed to a maximum of 0.759m above natural ground level within 1m of the east lot boundary.
Where can I see the application documents?
The plans are available to download here.
Alternatively, copies are available for viewing during business hours (8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) at the City of Stirling Main Administration Building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
What do I need to quote on my submission?
Please quote DA19/2033 when making your submission. Click the below link to complete the submission form.
How can I check the status of a Development Application?
Ready to complete the development application submission form?Click here
For more information, contact Robert Woods, Senior Development Assessment Officer on (08) 9205 8555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.