Councillor Bianca Sandri and her family have lived in the Inglewood Ward for over 50 years. She genuinely enjoys connecting with the community, discussing why Inglewood is so great and how the City can improve on local issues. She prides herself on being an advocate for her community to ensure the right decisions are made.
Being a micro consultancy owner, Councillor Sandri understands firsthand the challenges faced by our local businesses and the importance of good governance, community consultation and supporting our local community groups.
Councillor Sandri aims to bring fresh ideas to Council with a strong focus on local community, integrity, service, community engagement and fiscal responsibility.
Council committee memberships:
- Audit Committee
- Chief Executive Officer’s Performance Review Committee
- Community and Resources Committee.
Other committee/advisory group memberships:
- Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel
- Tamala Park Regional Council
- Tamala Park Regional Council - Audit Committee.