Deputy Mayor Bianca Sandri
Bianca and her family have lived in the Inglewood Ward for over 50 years. She genuinely enjoys connecting with the community, discussing why Dianella and Inglewood are so great and how the City can improve on local issues.
Bianca prides herself on being an advocate for her community to ensure the right decisions are made. Bianca has a degree in urban planning and business qualifications and is an owner of a micro consultancy. She understands firsthand the challenges faced by our local businesses and the importance of good governance, community consultation and supporting our local community groups. Bianca won the '40 under 40' Business News award in 2019.
Bianca aims to bring fresh ideas to Council with a strong focus on local community, integrity, service, community engagement and fiscal responsibility.
Council committee memberships:
- Audit Committee
- Chief Executive Officer’s Performance Review Committee
- Planning and Development Committee.
Other committee/advisory group memberships:
- City of Stirling Crime Prevention Advisory Group
- Tamala Park Regional Council
- Tamala Park Regional Council - Audit Committee
- Tamala Park Regional Council - Management Committee
- Local Government Member of the Scarborough Land Redevelopment Committee.