Karen has a long association with the City of Stirling, having lived in Nollamara, Doubleview and now Scarborough. She is thrilled to have been a part of the Scarborough foreshore revitalisation, and is very proud of the world-class facilities that have been delivered. She loves our unique coastal environment and is committed to preserving its natural beauty.
Karen has worked for a range of international companies and currently runs her own management consultancy company. Her aim on Council is to use her professional expertise to improve Council decision-making.
Karen is community minded and an active volunteer. A former Chairman of the Scarborough Tennis Club, she is a strong supporter of all our local clubs and community organisations.
Karen is committed to developing strong, inclusive communities where everyone can contribute. she promotes sustainable development that achieves a balance between the needs of the environment and businesses.
Council committee memberships:
- Audit Committee (Deputy Presiding Member)
- Chief Executive Officer’s Performance Review Committee
- Community and Resources Committee.
Other committee/advisory group memberships:
- City of Stirling Environment Advisory Group
- Tamala Park Regional Council (Chairperson)
- Tamala Park Regional Council - Management Committee.