Councillor Felicity Farrelly
Felicity was born and has lived around the coastal area of Scarborough all her life, where she has raised her family. She is a strong community advocate for a coastal approach to urban strategies and preservation of landscape with sensitive environmental design. Felicity continues to promote authenticity in landscape, recognising the Coastal Ward occupies a unique position in the City of Stirling, not only within the landscape and natural areas, but also in the urban matrix where there are significant changes in infrastructure, whereby community consultation is paramount to good planning.
Felicity understands the need to remain available to the community to listen to the community's sense of place, be able to represent all issues with patient negotiation, clear headedness and insight, and to keep the community informed of issues which will affect them. She is collaborative and approaches all issues for the benefit of, and listens to our community. Felicity loves the beach, the wetlands and is proud to be a representative of the great people living in the Coastal Ward.
Council committee memberships:
- Chief Executive Officer’s Performance Review Committee
- Planning and Development Committee.
Other committee/advisory group memberships:
- City of Stirling Environment Advisory Group
- Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel (Deputy Member)
- Western Australian Local Government Association - North Metropolitan Zone Committee (Deputy Member).