Keith has lived in Stirling his whole life, currently calling Mirrabooka home. He has a background in supermarkets, working in the local Mirrabooka area for over 20 years. He has been a councillor since 2011, serving one term as Deputy Mayor.
With a real passion for improving support for children and parents, Keith has taken on roles at the Gladys Newton School for special needs, Balga Primary School and Balga Action Group. You’ll also find him at the Balga Friday Market where he is the current treasurer.
For his role as a councillor, Keith strongly believes in bringing the community together through sports and events in which everyone can participate. He has a focus on keeping our streets clean, security initiatives and preservation of 'bush forever' sites.
Council committee memberships:
- Community and Resources committee
- Chief Executive Officer’s Performance Review committee.
Other committee/working group memberships:
- City of Stirling Crime Prevention advisory group
- City of Stirling Road Safety advisory group
- Mindarie Regional Council
- WA local government association – north metropolitan committee.