If you do not receive your postal vote package by Friday 4 October 2019, it is damaged or you make a mistake you may apply for a replacement package.
Replacement packages will be available from Tuesday 1 October 2019.
You can obtain a replacement package by bringing your completed application form to one of the following locations (Please note: on Election Day, Saturday 19 October 2019 only the City of Stirling Administration Centre can issue replacement packages):
- City of Stirling Administration Centre, 25 Cedric Street, Stirling
- Inglewood Library, 895 Beaufort Street, Inglewood
- Mirrabooka Library, 21 Sudbury Road, Mirrabooka
- Osborne Library, 9 Royal Street, Tuart Hill
- Scarborough Library, 173 Gildercliffe Street, Scarborough.