All Committee meetings are suspended until further notice.
Council meetings are continuing as scheduled and will proceed with the following changes:
- Significant social distancing measures will be in place.
- Members of the public must register to attend in relation to an agenda item via email@example.com
- Members of the public who would like to ask a question/s at the Council meeting are requested to submit these through the online Public Question Time submission form below
- Members of the public who submit a question/s online do not need to attend. These questions will be taken on notice and a response will be detailed in the following Council meeting’s agenda and will be communicated to the submitter
- A summary of the Council meeting proceedings for Tuesday 24 March is available via the Council and committee meeting page.
The City is working with Department of Health after a customer at Stirling Leisure Centres - Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre tested positive to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The customer attended the centre at 5.00pm on Thursday 19 March. The City has closed its leisure centres until further notice.
Wherever possible, please contact the City via the Contact Centre on (08) 9205 8555 or using the Customer Enquiry Form.
Cash payments no longer accepted
The City is currently only accepting card payments (preferably contactless) and cheques. Alternative payment options are reflected on payment invoices, or please phone our Contact Centre for further information. We appreciate your understanding during this time as we continue to implement measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.