There are many benefits to our Home School Sports Program,
- Coaching & mentoring from experienced coaches
- Non-competitive, skill-based, fun, inclusive
- Exclusive use of Indoor Sports court
- Progressive learning - to build skills and knowledge about the sport/basketball
- Small group based coaching session
- Social & place to network for children and parents
- Spring board into participating in community sport teams
- Term by Term enrolments - flexible to suit changing needs
- Build friendships with other participants
- Build confidence whilst playing sport.
Our program is open to students between the 6 to 15 years, with sports activities tailored to different age groups.
What days and times?
|10 to 15 years old||Basketball||Friday||10.55am to 11.55am|
|6 to 9 years old||Basketball||Friday||12.00pm to 1.00pm|
Equipment and Facilities
We provide access to top-notch equipment and facilities at Hamersley Recreation Centre, ensuring a safe and enjoyable sports experience.
How long does it run for?
The home school sports coaching program runs on a weekly basis throughout the school term.
What is the cost?
The cost for the full 10 week term program is $95.00 per child. You can enrol at anytime throughout the term, if you enrol later the cost will be at the pro rata amount.
Want to try out the session first?
Your child can come down and trial a once off session for $13.50 per child. Please note this is subject to class availablility.
Enrolments for our Term 3 programs are now open!
Feel free to enrol your child using the links below,
|Basketball (10 to 15 years old) 10.55am to 11.55am|
|Basketball (6 to 9 years old) 12.00pm to 1.00pm|