Let’s brew up some fun with our pets at this year’s Howl-o-ween inspired Paw-some Day Out. There'll be a pet trick or treat trail, exciting competitions, a scare/jump-free haunted doghouse, free giveaways and more.
You won’t want to miss this howling good time. Paw-some Day Out is the City’s largest dog-friendly event, with over 50 stallholders showcasing the latest pet products and services. There will be food and drink available for purchase. We know how important community events are to keeping everyone connected. But to keep everyone safe, this year we’ll need to take extra precautions, such as regularly sanitising our hands and keeping at least 1.5m away from each other.
Paw-some Day Out helps promote responsible dog ownership and increases animal education in the community.
Dog owners can have their pets registered on the day. There’s pet-related products, information about pet services and family-friendly activities.
Paw-some Day Out pet tips:
- Find a pet-safe costume - Avoid costumes that don’t fit right, this could cause overheating, or have loose parts for safety reasons
- Remember the leash - All dogs must be on a leash at events. Even in an off-leash area, you are always required to carry a leash when out and about with your dog
- Be mindful of your pet’s needs - Pet-friendly treats can be tasty, but lollies are definitely not good for your dog. Make sure your dog drinks plenty of water and stays cool and comfortable
- Keep everyone safe - If your dog is unwell or is on medication that reduces their immunity, please stay home. The same applies to humans
- Ensure your dog’s vaccinations are up to date before attending – Help keep your precious pup happy and healthy by having your dog vaccinated. This event is recommended for puppies 16 weeks and older and who are up to date on their vaccinations.
Paw-some Day Out is subject to weather conditions. If the event is cancelled a notification will be posted on Facebook, Instagram and the City of Stirling website.
Attendees are encouraged to take photos and videos of their experience with their furry friends at Paw-some Day Out. When posting to social media please remember to hash tag #cityofstirling and #pawsomedayout
Entry is by suggested gold coin donation.
Dynamic Animal Therapies
Constable Care Marquee
Samoyeds of WA Rescue
Pawsome Packs 4 All Occasions
Desperate for Love Dog Pound Rescue
Retriever Rescue WA/Retriever Rescue Inc
Hi Vibe Creations
Kyal's Doggy Delights
The Frenchy Nation
Scent to Rescue
Free The Hounds
Louise M Art
Precious Angel Collars
Murphy & Me with Pet Fresh
Karrinyup Small Animal Hospital
Husky and Malamute Rescue Inc
Collar & Ruff
Bufoma Pty Ltd
Passing Paws Pet Cremation Pty Ltd
Woof Woof and Whiskers
HAART (Homeless and Abused Animals Rescue Team)
Greyhound Angels WA
Woof Meow Tweet Squeak
2 Tails Dog Training
Viva Photography - Balcatta
Husky Rescue WA
Central Bark Dog Daycare
St John’s Ambulance
Carine Pet Central
Nibblz'n'Dribblz Natural Dog Treats
City of Stirling - Waste Education
This event will be subject to advice from the Federal Health Department and may be cancelled at any time. To help keep everyone safe and healthy, hand sanitising and social distancing measures may apply.
A list of stallholders and event sponsors will be posted on Tuesday 25 August.
For more information or for any accessibility requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to events
Social Media Share Links below open in a new window