Heritage awards nomination form
Use this form to nominate for the History and Heritage Awards 2022.
Nominated property details
Terms and conditions
- The History and Heritage Awards are open to all City of Stirling residents, property owners, businesses, community groups or individuals involved in heritage related work within the City of Stirling area. They are also open to architects, designers, builders and government agencies undertaking heritage related design, building, conservation or construction in the City of Stirling
- All entries require permission of the owner, please ensure you have this permission when agreeing to the declaration below
- Works that are the subject of an entry must be substantially completed at the time of entry to warrant consideration
- Entries are assessed on the basis of information supplied and the judges may decide not to consider any entry that did not supply sufficient information, regardless of the quality of the project
- Site inspections of finalists in each category (if appropriate) may be made
- The judges reserve the right not to present an Award if there are no entries of sufficient merit
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into
- The City of Stirling reserves the right to use entries to promote history and heritage conservation and the City’s aims
- Entries must be received by 5pm Friday 28 January 2022. Entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for judging.
Retype the numbers below: