hoopla is a digital media service that allows library members to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows. Online or through an app, hoopla delivers a catalogue of over 900,000+ titles that are available to be streamed or downloaded immediately - no holds or wait time.
- Borrow up to 6 instant borrows per month
- Loan period differs according the format borrowed
- 21 Days for eBooks, eAudio, eComics and Graphic Novels
- 7 days for Music
- 3 days for Movies and TV episodes.
- Library card number and an email address is needed to create an account.
To access hoopla on your mobile device or tablet, download the hoopla App from either the App Store or Google Play.
To view the catalogue and reserve books online, please visit the Hoopla website.