Check out our What's On page to see all our upcoming events or like us on Facebook and be the first to know.
From the first library which opened in 1958, City of Stirling now comprises of six libraries in various convenient locations across the City: Dianella, Inglewood, Karrinyup, Mirrabooka, Osborne and Scarborough. For over fifty years Stirling Libraries have been helping our community through education, entertainment, enriching family life and bringing people together irrespective of age, background or gender. In addition to lending books, magazines, DVDs, ebooks and a wide range of other items, Stirling libraries offer:
- Word processing, internet and email facilities
- An informative and entertaining program of adult events
- Children’s activities, events and programmes
- An inter-library loan service
- Adult Book Clubs
- Your Tutor homework help
- Meeting rooms for hire
- Housebound books on wheels service
- Online research databases
- Comprehensive local history collection and Mount Flora local history museum
- FREE Wifi at all Stirling libraries during opening hours
Scarborough Library Outage
Due to a system upgrade all Internet and Word Processing
Computers will be unavailable ALL DAY on Wednesday 6 August at Scarborough Library.
Increase in Fines
From July 1 2014 the charge applied to overdue items will increase from 20 cents to 25 cents per item per day overdue.
Charges will accrue to a maximum of $5.00 per item. Items are considered overdue if they are not returned to a City of
Stirling Library by closing time on the due date.
Up to 20 items may be borrowed on a card at any one time for a 3 week period. You may renew your items 10 times, as long as they are not requested by another borrower.
Remember, if you return your library items on or before the due date, overdue fines will not apply.