Leisurepark Balga has a lap pool, program pool, leisure pool and outdoor water playground.
Lanes are often used for swimming lessons, birthday parties and private hire. Please see the Lane Availability document to see how many lanes are available on any given day
Leisurepark has 3 swimming pools and an interactive water playground — a lap pool, program pool, leisure pool and indoor/outdoor water playground.
Lap pool includes:
Program pool includes:
- Designed for rehabilitation, hydrotherapy and beginners swimming lessons
- Ramp entry
- Heated pool
Leisure pool includes:
- Beach entry
- Free form design
- Turbo channel ride
- Heated pool
Outdoor water playground includes:
- Splash pad water playground
- Perfect for children
Pool entry conditions
The following conditions must be met before entering a pool area:
- Only approved swimwear is to be worn. This excludes street wear, T-shirts, jeans etc.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by someone over the age of 18.
- Swimmers under the age of 5 must be accompanied in the water by a supervisor over the age of 18, who must remain within arm’s length at all times.
- The Centre Manager (or a nominated representative) has the right to refuse entry to the centre and to ask a patron to leave for inappropriate behaviour.
- Any lawful instruction from a member of staff is to be followed.
- Swimmers under 16 years old are not permitted to use the program pool.
Leisurepark Lazers Junior Swimming Club
Leisurepark Lazers is your local swim club, it is a fun, friendly and exciting club to swim with.
We offer free trial sessions and assessments and swim at both Leisurepark and Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre.
The club is open to all swimmers aged 6 to 20 who are be able to comfortably complete
25-metre Freestyle, 25-metre Backstroke and 25-metre Breaststroke and have an understanding of Butterfly.
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday- PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday AM;
Training times depend on Squad Level
For further information and to obtain a free session pass please contact
Leisurepark Masters Swimming Club
Leisurepark Masters is open to swimmers aged 18 years and older, and provides training for all skill levels on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Our qualified coaches provide a variety of swimming programs for stamina, distance and stroke development, including different sets of distances and strokes. Ongoing assessment of your technique will also help you reach your goals.
There are also opportunities for members to participate in:
- Open water swimming
- Inter-club carnivals
- National and international competitions.
Main: (08) 9205 7340