The North Beach Community Centre has a main hall and meeting room available for limited general hire, and ample parking and disabled access facilities. Find out more about fees, charges, conditions of hire, and how to make a booking on this page.
Address and contacts
20 Castle Street
North Beach WA 6020
Tel: (08) 9205 7460
Office hours: 9.00am to 4.00pm
Please note: The centre is not always manned, so please make an appointment to avoid disappointment.
Parking and accessibility
There is on-site parking with 5 accessible disabled parking bays. The North Beach Community Centre has 1 unisex accessible disabled toilet and a wheelchair available.
Please refer to the ‘Your Welcome’ project information sheet on North Beach Community Centre for more information on:
- Parking and public transport
- Door measurements and types
- Floor surfaces
- Ramps and other facilities
- Access ways
- Services and equipment
- Toilet dimensions.
Rooms available for hire
North Beach Community Centre is available for seminars, meetings, workshops and seniors activities. It is not suitable for functions or parties.
Main hall and kitchen
The main hall has the following features:
- 186m² parquet floor
- Maximum capacity of 100 people
- Air conditioning & heating
- Stage with sound amplifier system
- White board
- 23 trestle tables, 7 small tables and 140 chairs.
The kitchen has the following features:
- 30m² linoleum floor
- Servery, fridge, stove, microwave and urn
- 100 cups and saucers
- Loading bay adjacent to kitchen.
A meeting room is also available for hire.
Peak evening booking rates
Community booking rate: $165.00
Commercial booking rate: $225.00
Room hire bond: $250.00–$1,000.00
Price includes hire from 6.00 pm to midnight.
General booking rates
|Main hall hire
||$27.00 per hour|
||$44.00 per hour|
|Meeting room hire
||$13.50 per hour|
||$18.50 per hour|
Conditions of hire
Please read the Terms and conditions of hire, which includes:
- Provisional bookings
- Cancellation notice periods
- Charges, deposits and payments
- Conditions for bond refund
- Hire restrictions and prohibitions
- Responsibilities of the City of Stirling and hirers
- Cleaning up after the function/session
- Keys and security arrangements
- Disputes resolution.
Services for seniors
There are several services provided for seniors aged 55+ available from Community Centres.
Please see the following documents for more information:
Community Centre Hairdressing
Community Centre Podiatry information
For booking enquiries
Please contact (08) 9205 7940.