The Dryandra Community Centre is located within Pendular Reserve, and permanent and casual users may book the mail hall, meeting room or the entire centre. This section also contains information on the features of the centre, fees and charges, parking, accessibility, and how to make a booking.
Address and how to get there
Cnr Dryandra Dr and Pendular Gdns
Mirrabooka WA 6061
Parking and accessibility
The Dryandra Community Centre car park has 20 car bays and 2 accessible bays.
Rooms available for hire
Dryandra Community Centre is located within Pendular Reserve, Mirrabooka.
Both permanent and casual users may conduct events and club meetings in this parkland setting, with the option to hire individual rooms or the entire centre.
The main hall has the following features:
- 100 m² vinyl floor
- Adjoining kitchen with fridge, freezer, oven and stove
- Air conditioning and heating
- 15 tables, 90 chairs.
Casual $50 per hour
Function $520.00 per booking
The meeting room is great for passive activities as well as group and club meetings, and has the following features:
- 40 m² carpeted floor
- Kitchenette with fridge and microwave
- Air conditioning.
Casual $25.00 per hour
The multipurpose room is used exclusively by Montessori Playgroup and is not available for hire. It has the following features:
- 50 m² vinyl floor
- Enclosed, outside play area.
Conditions of hire
- Provisional bookings
- Cancellation notice periods
- Charges, deposits and payments
- Conditions for bond refund
- Hire restrictions and prohibitions
- Responsibilities of the City of Stirling and hirers
- Cleaning up after the function/session
- Keys and security arrangements
- Disputes resolution.
General enquiries and how to make a booking
Community Recreation Centres
25 Cedric Street
Stirling WA 6021
How To Book:
- Phone the Office to check availability of your preferred date
- Download a Casual Hire Application Form
- Return the completed form with any additional information, applications or insurance/incorporation certificates to RecreatonCentres@stirling.wa.gov.au or post to PO Box 1533 Osborne Park WA 6916
- An Officer will contact you regarding your application within 10 days of receipt of the application.
Please note: Applications must be received (4) weeks prior to the first booking date with full payment due two (2) weeks prior. The application be will be processed within 10 working days from the time of receipt by a Community Recreation Centres staff member. Successful applicants will be receive a Rental Contract and invoice confirming the booking. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Hire for further information.