The Dianella Community Centre has a main hall and lounge available for limited general hire. This section contains information about location, rooms for hire, fees, charges and conditions, and how to make a booking.
Address and contacts
18 Kerry Street
Dianella WA 6059
Tel: (08) 9205 7765
Office hours: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Please note: The centre is not always manned, so please make an appointment to avoid disappointment.
Parking and accessibility
The on-site car park has 2 accessible disabled parking bays. The Dianella Community Centre also has male and female accessible disabled toilets and a wheelchair on site.
Please refer to the ‘Your Welcome’ project accessibility information sheet on Dianella Community Centre for more information on:
- Parking and public transport
- Door measurements and types
- Floor surfaces
- Ramps and other facilities
- Access ways
- Services and equipment
- Toilet dimensions.
Rooms available for hire
The Dianella Community Centre is available for seminars, meetings, workshops and seniors activities. It is not suitable for functions or parties. The rooms available for general hire include a main hall and lounge.
The main hall has the following features:
- 200 m² parquet floor
- Maximum capacity of 100 people
- Air conditioning & heating
- Stage with public amplifier system
- White board
- 20 trestle tables, 100 chairs.
The lounge has the following features:
- 24 m² carpet floor
- Maximum capacity of 12 people
- Air conditioning / heating
- Chairs can be set up as required.
The kitchen has the following features:
- 21m² linoleum floor
- Servery, fridge, stove, microwave and urn
- 100 cups and saucers
Fees and charges
Peak evening booking rates
Community booking rate: $165.00
Commercial booking rate: $225.00
Room hire bond: $250.00–$1,000.00
Price includes hire from 6.00 pm to midnight.
General booking rates
Conditions of hire
Please read the Terms and conditions of hire (PDF) , which includes:
Dianella Community Centre Hire Conditions
- Provisional bookings
- Cancellation notice periods
- Charges, deposits and payments
- Conditions for bond refund
- Hire restrictions and prohibitions
- Responsibilities of the City of Stirling and hirers
- Cleaning up after the function/session
- Keys and security arrangements
- Disputes resolution.
Services for seniors
There are several services provided for seniors aged 55+ available from Community Centres.
Please see the following documents for more information:
Community Centre Hairdressing
For booking enquiries
Please contact (08) 9205 7940.