Every year, the City of Stirling has a budget of more than 4 million dollars for improvement and maintenance works in parks and reserves. Members of the public are invited to submit requests in writing. Find out more about parks capital works.
Every year, the City of Stirling spends more than 4 million dollars on capital works across the City, to meet the changing needs of the community. These works include:
• Ongoing renewal and upgrade of existing facilities
• Substantial redevelopment of reserves
• New development projects.
Facilities and amenities included under this budget include:
• Foot paths
• Barrier fencing
• Irrigation infrastructure
Residents and members of the public are invited to submit requests for works in writing. They should clearly indicate
• Nature of the request
• Supporting information on the level of community support for the request.
All requests will be considered and responded to promptly. If accepted by the Parks and Reserves Business Unit, it will be included in the forward works program for Council consideration during budget preparation.